Sunday, March 13, 2011

Movin' Sale


Today I made lots of new friends. I chased sticks, lounged in the sun, and made Auntie Andrea come outside with barking every time a new friend showed up.

My favorite new friend was a little girl from India who asked what my breed was. I didn't know what that meant so I just panted at her and smiled.

I don't know where brother was, but he should've come outside and played with me and my new friends, too. He was probably sleeping or getting insulin shots.

I was a hard core salesman, following people around and generally being available to answer questions about the things for sale. No one asked me any.

Now I will take a nap on the porch where there is plenty of room for me to stretch out as my new favorite friend bought the patio set.

1 comment:

  1. Brady, you look very handsome in your orange bandanna. Are you sure you want to move away?

    ReplyDelete