Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Spa

Sometimes my mothers take me to a place called a Spa.  When I am there, they get me all wet with soap and water.  I do not like it, but I do enjoy the treats that they give me and the other dog friends I meet there.  After I go to the Spa, I feel very pretty.  I smile and walk with my tail high and everybody loves me and calls me cute and soft and they want to steal me, but my tall mamma will not let them.


My mothers also take me to a park near the house called, Alta Plaza Park.  I get to run off my leash there and meet lots of other dogs.

One day, after I went to the Spa, tall mother took me to the park.  It was muddy.  I like mud.  It is made when rain or sprinkler water mix with the dirt in the park.  Tall mother tried to stop me.  She said something about the Spa.  I did not understand what the mud had to do with the Spa, but I decided that I wanted to lay in the mud anyway.  It was so nice.  Tall mother laughed so I think I will do it again.

See how my legs have mud on them?

That is all for now.  I need to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment